Shop

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Need Vacations from my wool to south wool

I did nothing today, what a day! I think I need vacations or something, I owe a visit to my students in Chiloe, they want me to teach them how to make felted balls. I so want to go there, it´s a great place to relax and walk and EAT hahaha well, that´s the bad part, I really see myself living there in a few more years I´ll start to plan this trip tomorrow and buy the tickets so I have no excuse later!

Hoy hice NADA, que dia! Creo que necesito vacaciones o algo asi, Les debo una visita a mis alumnas en Chiloe, ellas quieren que les enseñe como hacer bolitas de fieltro. Tengo tantas ganas de ir alla, es un lugar estupendo para relajarse y caminar y COMER :) esa es la parte mala, de verdad me veo viviendo alla en algunos años. VOy a comenzar a planear el viaje mañana y comprar los pasajes, asi despues no tengo excusas para no ir!



I know I shouldn´t but... the potatoes inChiloe are SO NICE, I mean when I came home I coudn´t eat normal potatoes , they have no flavor at all!!!


Walking in Puqueldon we missed the last bus :/

No hay comentarios: