Shop

jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Spinning makes me happy



So, this past weeks have been exhausting, thinking about new projects and spinnig like CRAZY. Since I made the call to choose distribuitors I have recieved some mails asking why I dont want to sell to other stores later during the year.And the thing is, is not that I don´t want to, is that I don´t have enough hours in my life to spinn the amount of skeings I would need.

The good new is I have Four or five distribuitors along the country, it´s so fun to think of new products for each of the stores or workshops, coz you don´t need to have an establish store to sell our items, may be a web site or if you sell at house :)

Soon I´ll post adresses and contact details!

Estas ultimas semanas han sido agotadoras, pensando en nuevos proyectos, hilando como loca. Desde que hice el llamado para elegir distribuidores He recibido algunos mails preguntandome por que no quiero vender a otras tiendas durante el año, y el asunto es que , no es que no quiera, es que no tengo suficientes horas en el día para hilar todas las madejas que neceitaría.
La buena notcia es que, tengo 4 o s distribuidores a traves del pais, es tan entretenido pensar en nuevos productos pra cada unade las tiendas o talleres, porque no es necesario que estes establecida para vender nuestros productos , tal vez tienes una tienda por internet, o vendes en tu casa :)

Luego posteo las direcciones y detalles de contacto!

1 comentario:

Su dijo...

It is awesome that you have the opportunity to grow your business. Maybe it is time to have someone else to help you with the spinning. Even a few hours a day I am pretty sure that in La Ligua you will find people willing to work...Good luck! :)