Shop

domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

felt



I´ve continued with my felt obsession, and I think next week will be all about felt flowers and dyeing cotton coz I have like 50 kilos waiting for me!
Today I went to my grandparent´s and took my baggu with all the fabrics I made yesterday, and started cutting flowers, I love the colours! I kind of feel good and happy when I see them they're so pretty! My grandfather sat next to me and I had to explained to him what was felt, and he thought it was so interesting but a lot of work to help me with it jajajaa :D

He seguido con mi obsesion por el fieltro, i creo que la proxima semana va a ser de flores de fieltro y teñir algodón, porque tengo 50 kilos esperandome!
Hoy día fui a la casa de mis abuelos, y llev´mi baggu con todas las telas que hice ayer, y empecé a cortar flores, Me encantan los colores, como que mem siento bien y feliz cuando los veo, son tan lindos! Mi abuelo se sentó a mi lado y le explique que era el fieltro, y él pensó que era muy interesante, pero mucho trabajo como para ayudarme :D

No hay comentarios: